Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funny Hand Gestures inside my Cunt...

I have spoken about stretching my cunt before, but last night it was the largest it has ever been. I masturbated in my friends shower the night before and used all of the bottles that were big enough for my large cunt. I slowly graduated up in size, leaving the bottle with the largest base for last. It was a flex shampoo bottle with a flanged base, and I always like to put things in wide-end first. Doing this really opened me up, and even when I took it out and there was not anything in there, it sure did look and feel verrry open, just the way I like it.

Last night, I ordered my slave to use as minimal lube as possible and only use his fingers in my hole and not around my vulva. My hole was already very open and did not need much prepping, this being from the years I have spent stretching it. I like it when he uses just a couple if not one finger to explore my openness however he wishes. Because one fist can barely touch the sides these days, with just one finger or two he was able to move those fingers from side to side inside my cunt, feeling the empty depths. Doing all kinds of hand gestures inside me, leaving me only to guess what he was doing since I can not really feel much anymore inside my accommodating cunt, I was really enjoying myself. Eight fingers doing the Vulcan sign from two hands, hooking his fingers on either side of my vulva lips and pulling them apart exposing my pink flesh and stretching my hole. Feeling stretched is a lovely feeling that I do not feel that often anymore since I am so loose.

I know it is strange to get off on the idea that I can not feel “normal” size things in my cunt, but it really turns me on. I just love how my cunt could make many men feel emasculinated, and that something relatively large, (not large to me!), could slip in without me noticing, (if I was not wearing any clothes!). I want to be able to go about my day with something large inside me at all times, or at least be held open always. I was thinking that I could get a latex body suit, that has the detail of a latex tubular part for insertion, with the opening completely attached to the rest of the body suit and the insertable end closed so I’ll be as covered in latex as much as possible. It would have a flexible but stiff frame embedded in it, which was designed to hold my cunt open as wide and deep as possible. If anyone knows of someone who could make this latex suit for me, I would greatly appreciate it if you contacted me about it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been getting fist fucked for 30 yrs and love useing egg plants to open my cunt i love getting stretched out and love black cocks and having my white husband jack off his tiny dick iside my loose hole!hear is my recipe for the perfect drink two parts absolute vodka one part vermouth two black olives and three ice cubes of frozen cum milked from 5 big black cocks!

Anonymous said...

niggahoe@inbox.com/ is christablkuv write me!~

Max D said...

For my ladies who enjoy emasculating their male partners while keeping something pleasurable inside of them, I strongly suggest chrome finished baoding balls. We usually order them from http://www.baodingballs.com/ which has a variety of large sizes.

The initial smaller sizes - once you're comfortable with fisting - require active pelvic muscle control to hold two pair inside of you. The lighter hollow chime balls are easiest as they "float" higher, but the solid balls are quite heavy and will pop out of a loose opening if you don't work out your kegels.

At the same time, the larger balls provide a lot of stimulation and roll around a bit as you move. They are heavier but you develop muscular control with them more quickly.

One of my special partners who regularly uses wine bottles as dildos and enjoys double fisting her cunt has made four large baoding balls her regular thing. Biking to work is apparently a rather thrilling adventure some days, and she feels hollow and empty if she isn't wearing the balls.

In addition to being stretched and open, she ups her game with submissive male partners by insisting they have sex with her alongside the balls already in her pussy. The balls roll and crush their cocks while emphasizing how small their cocks are relative to her cunt. It's a subtle but very tactical act of demeaning their manhood.

I write a lot about this stuff as well. You might enjoy my "Object Confessions" stories in particular. Read a free sample story at http://bit.ly/11j2wyC on our Ladies blog. :)

~Max, Cherish Desire

PS: The stone baoding balls are definitely heavy, but they are not perfectly smooth. They tend to scrape away the top layer of flesh, and it's a weird sandpaper feeling that leads to spotting. Not recommended :/

Anonymous said...

So hot I am working on my wife we can do one fist

chriscbt said...

Have you tried pushing stinging nettles inside your pussy?I love wrapped around my cock and balls.Still looking for a lady who wants her cunt stretched,also to stretch my balls.We'll have a good time stretching each other!