Thursday, June 19, 2008

Exploring my Dominant Sexuality

It all began when my male friend of six years offered himself to me, (02-08). We were lying in bed together as platonic friends at this stage, naked and snuggling. The conversation turned to my “new found and long lost lesbianism,” and whether I would ever be with another man again. I had just recently told him about how I was sexually assaulted by a boyfriend I had at the time, a year ago by that stage, so I guess he understood my aggression towards men in general when I answered his question by saying that I do not really want to be with a man but that I would really like to break a man’s masculinity… and that is when he offered himself to me.

I gladly accepted “the challenge,” happy that I finally had someone that I trusted to explore with. I am still in the process of unlearning things, but I am finding it a great experience, and it has certainly changed me for the better as a person. I feel more self-assured, and more assertive, the list goes on. I find this grand, since these qualities are not very encouraged in women to begin with.

The things that were stopping me exploring my dominant sexuality before were just that I did not have anyone who I trusted enough to open up to in that way with. The fact that I have known him for years really does effect the quality of our communication, which I think is very important in a kinky relationship. There are more things that are not just givens. Don't get me wrong, we still have our really lame arse moments of confusion through a purple haze...

However, it is four months later and I still do not know how to break a man's masculinity. Any suggestions?

No comments: