Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Strap-on Sex

I think we both enjoyed the way I woke her up and the day we spent together in bed which proceeded it. I feel like I can explore my many sexual fantasies and desires with her, since I feel more comfortable with her than most of the women I know. Most of the day is kind of a blur to try and remember the chronological order of events because of the nature of them, but there are things that ‘stick out’ *giggles*

Strap On

Playing with strap-ons are really difficult! I had only ever fucked guys with them before, though not very often unfortunately. This was say… the first time in maybe 3 or 4 months that I ‘dusted it off and put it back on’ to quote a King Missile song. And use it I did! Man, they’re fun! I wish I had a cunt AND a dick. That would be sooo cool. I’d get to fuck things without having the hassle and deliberation of adjusting the darn harness and dildo, and it’ll always be there, I wouldn’t have to come prepared with my bag of tricks everywhere! I’m thinking that from now on I’ll just always have it in my car for emergency strap-on sexcapades. *lol*

I wish I could wear my harness and dildo under my clothes, but they are kind of made to stick out and up! So skirts are definitely out of the question, unless I want my legs to be extra drafty I guess. Trousers, I’d definitely look like I’ve got a boner all the time, and may look like a Tom of Finland character… though I’m not sure that is a bad thing ;)

Tom of Finland

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I totally think you should go around looking like a Tom of Finland character. You could seriously pull it off. Er, no pun intended.

Intellectual Slut said...

Why thank you baby! I'm thinking of buying the 'buddy' from D-vice (address below) so I can go out packing with it. I'm pretty sure it can't be used to fuck with. I think it's just for show. I went out packing once, it was very exhilarating, and it made me so wet. But that was with a dildo that could bend downwards and tucked under so it didn’t protrude so much as to draw attention! I had a bludge, but it was not noticeable if ya didn’t know about it. I think the buddy is going to fit into my pants just right.

http://www.dvice.com.au/products/dildos/realistic/1137.php

Anonymous said...

I love it! You so should. Did I tell you I'm writing a story about packing?

Jena said...

Nice, but can you fuck anyone with this one?

Intellectual Slut said...

what do you mean? girls and boys? there are strap-on harnesses that do fit on boys as well for double penetration. I'm surprised that it's not more common. The dildo and harness on a male sits above the penis and the cock and balls stick out between the harness straps below the dildo. I'd imagine that it would be a good feeling to have the straps running along tighly down the bikini line, forcing your cock to become engorged with blood, just like a cock ring but with the ability to double penetrate some one.

Jena said...

Oh, that's good to know but my question was specifically about the limp rubber cock that the website is showing here (http://www.dvice.com.au/products/dildos/realistic/1137.php).

Intellectual Slut said...

OOoohhh, I see... Well, I do recall talking about packing in that post, so that is what I was refering to when I made that link. I want a "buddy" so I can pack with it. The other dildos that are used for fucking stick out, very much Tom of Finland style like I said. "The buddy" would give a more realistic bulge for public outings. You don't fuck with it, or you can but with great difficulty. It's mainly just for show.